Seven to Stress-Less Motherhood
Help for Families Canada announces it’s new short-term support program for mothers in Edmonton or Alberta province. If you are in the Edmonton, Stony Plain, St Albert or sorrounding areas you can come on site (downtown) for your appointments.
If you are outside of the Edmonton area or unable to travel (eg, due to lack of childcare) but live in the Alberta province, you can participate online. (If you live outside of Alberta and are interested please contact me to discuss your options for enrollment)
Short-term Solution-Focused course. If you are hesistant to invest in long term therapy, this 7 session program might be right for you. It is catered to the parent who knows clearly what they would like to work on. It should be an issue that is personalised to yourself. It may include….
- Adjusting to the birth of your first baby
- Improved communication with a specific individual.
- More confident assertivenesss of your own needs and wants
- Reduce sense of guilt which haunts parenting decisions (am I messing up?)
- Solutions for more cooperative co-parenting (divorced or intact)
- Reduce sense of anxiety or worries
- Addresssing a specific discipline challenge with one particular child
- Reduce self-doubts in parenting abilities & decisions
How to Enroll.
Enrollment starts April 25 and continues until May 25th, or until capacity is filled.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
916-HELP. Leave a confidential message.
Book initial conversation.
This may count as individual counselling. Counselling is covered by several insurance companies. Contact your provider to find out the details of your contract’s plan. Some providers may not cover e-counselling if you are outside of Edmonton (#yeg). This unique program of 7 sessions is discounted for a limited time only (until May 25th).
Opening in June – appointments for South Edmonton. Book now to get on waitlist.