Do You Feel Stuck?
Many adults come in for traditional talk or expressive therapy. They find us on Google, hear about us from a friend, or are referred by another health service provider or their EAP program. We help our clients to change the circumstances in their lives they are unhappy with or change their relationship with these circumstances.
Whatever your circumstances are, CHANGE is what we help clients like you do.
Solutions We Offer
- Anxiety relief
- Anger management
- Reduced impact of ADHD symptoms
- Stress reduction
- Re-connection with peers and family relationships
- Positive coping with work-related stressors
- Support through grief & loss of a loved one or close relationship
- Increased satisfaction with self and self-image
- Relief of feelings of depression, sadness, or loneliness
- Increased well-being in the balance of home-work roles
- Assertive communication skills development
- Overcoming shyness and social discomfort
- Making peace with your highly sensitive temperament
- Restraint of the controlling push and pull of perfectionism
Online/Phone Counselling Option
We understand that it is hard to squeeze in time and space for personal therapy in the many demands of life (childcare, work time-off,). You can access online or phone counselling in the privacy of your home, your office, or even in your car in the parking lot. On your call ask if your situation is suitable for e-mental health counselling. (Conditions apply).
I am Ready for Personal Growth!
Today is your day. To find out how to start your new journey you can take one of 2 steps
Other Specialised Services
Family & Relationship Therapy
Child & Youth Behaviour Therapy
Other Community Resources – National, Alberta, and Edmonton
Alberta 24 hours crisis line – 780-482-4357
Walk In Counselling Edmonton – Momentum Walk In Counselling – available Mon-Friday
211 Edmonton Online Listing Local Resources – Health, Housing, Legal, Food Banks, etc.